All prices and payments are plus PST and GST. Bi-weekly payments based on a purchase price of $23,287 calculated at 3.49% APR over 84months, OAC. 2022 Forte Finance example: $23,287 at 3.49% APR equals 182 equal payments of $146. Total cost of borrowing: $3,064. 2023 Sportage Finance example: $34,037 at 6.99% APR equals 130 equal payments of $210. Total cost of borrowing: $8,899.21. 2023 Sorento Finance example: $38,600 at 3.99% APR equals 130 equal payments of $246. Total cost of borrowing: $5,805.56.Factory order may be required. Offers valid until month-end unless otherwise extended, See Birchwood Kia Regent for more details. Dealer permit #4176. Factory order may be required. Offers valid until month-end unless otherwise extended, See Birchwood Kia Regent for more details. Dealer permit #4176.

    Offers valid on March 31, 2022. Cannot be combined with other offers. Factory order may be required. See Birchwood Kia Regent for details. Dealer Permit #4176